SLÄGGÖ Flex Ring is a flexible Modular Quick Change Solution. The design provides superb comfort and is able to be mounted in a great range of garments. The system has a circular shape, so there is no need of indexation/orientation during installation.
SLÄGGÖ Flex Ring can be used with both silicone and latex wrist seals. A broken seal can be changed on the dive site in a couple of minutes – without tools or gluing. No risk of losing a dive or outdoor activity due to broken seal! It is also possible to change size and/or type of wrist seal in order to adapt the suit to different persons or activities.
SLÄGGÖ Flex Ring is available in three different sets:
60720 Släggö Flex Ring set, silicone seals standard size
60720-S Släggö Flex Ring set, silicone seals small size
60722 Släggö Flex Ring set, latex seals medium size
- Flexible and soft – providing superb comfort!
- Opportunity to change seals in minutes without gluing.
- No need of indexation/orientation during installation.
- Easy to adapt the suit/garment to different persons or activities.
- Can be mounted in a great range of garments.
More information here: www.sitech.se/products/modular-solutions/slaeggoe-flex-ring.aspx
SLÄGGÖ Flex Ring Manual movie: https://youtu.be/5IXzs6NhNUo
NEWS IN ORDER OF DATES
- Job vacancy August 2023
- Movie, how to store neck and wrist rings
- New Dry Glove Systems
- New Distributor Australia
- Movie manual for ORUST
- ORUST - third generation Neck System
- Info about hoses
- Important info regarding TRIGON Pee Valve
- BALDER - a new Quick On hose
- -SLÄGGÖ - a new flexible Modular Solution
- Important info regarding ANTARES green Spanner ring
- Important information regarding valves on rebreathers