We have spotted a variation in the green Spanner rings for the ANTARES Dry Glove system. The green Spanner ring did not have the right dimensions for a period. The green Spanner ring should be a bit thicker, and by that have a greater circumference, than the blue Spanner ring.
The ANTARES Dry glove systems that are affected are delivered from us between January 12, 2015 and August 31, 2016. Please note that this only applies to ANTARES Dry Glove systems (oval systems) and only the green Spanner ring.
We apologize for this and we will exchange the faulty green Spanner rings.
If you have green Spanner ring from above period: please contact us. (If you are unsure if your system is affected; please contact us and we will help you.)
Form to fill in and measuring instructions are found under "Related files" here: www.sitech.se/products/dry-gloves-solutions/antares
We have taken measures in our internal process/quality controls to avoid this in the future.
Again our sincere apologizes for this.
NEWS IN ORDER OF DATES
- BALDER - a new Quick On hose
- SLÄGGÖ - a new flexible Modular Solution
- ATOS - a new Cable Entry Port
- Kleven - a new inner glove
- -Important info regarding ANTARES green Spanner ring
- Maintenance of latex
- Retirement/new staff - Production
- Retirement/new staff - Economy
- New Latex 5-finger Gloves
- VEGA - a new Inflation Valve
- TRIGON - a new Pee Valve
- VIRGO - a new Dry Glove System
- Important information regarding valves on rebreathers