ATOS Cable Entry Port is intended to be used for cable entry – for extended range diving in cold environments. ATOS Cable Entry Port is designed to be used in combination with a SI TECH Inflation valve – for combined inflation of gas and passage for power cables to heated undergarments etc. No need to make an extra hole in your drysuit!
ATOS Cable Entry Port is available with M12 x 1,5 or M16 x 1,5 cable entry. The design of the cable port makes it ideal for a variety of cables. ATOS Cable Entry Port fits all SI TECH Valve ports and comes with an anti-friction washer.
M12 x 1,5 = 3-7 mm power cable.
M16 x 1,5 = 4,5-9 mm power cable.
Item no. 23240 - ATOS Cable Entry Port M12 x 1,5
Item no. 23242 - ATOS Cable Entry Port M16 x 1,5
- Ideal for a variety of cables.
- A good option for those who wants to use their usual Inflation valve.
- No need to make an extra hole in your drysuit.
- Fits all SI TECH Valve ports.
More information here: www.sitech.se/products/inflation-valves/atos-cable-entry-port.aspx
NEWS IN ORDER OF DATES
- Relocation of email on June 22
- Demo days
- Summer vacation 2017
- Info about hoses
- Important info regarding TRIGON Pee Valve
- BALDER - a new Quick On hose
- SLÄGGÖ - a new flexible Modular Solution
- -ATOS - a new Cable Entry Port
- Kleven - a new inner glove
- Important info regarding ANTARES green Spanner ring
- Maintenance of latex
- VEGA - a new Inflation Valve
- Important information regarding valves on rebreathers